Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and complementary services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
About the Team
Our Marketing team is the voice of our University partner online programs. This is a team of creatives, storytellers and problem-solvers who are champions of the University and their students. We’re a passionate, high-performing team that delivers impactful and interesting educational products and services to our customers.
We are looking for a Director, Internal Creative Agency to join the Everspring Marketing Team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will oversee the strategy, production and execution of creative assets that drives engagement before, during and after finding a university partner online. The ideal candidate will bring his or her passion for education, design trends, thought leadership and a deep knowledge of digital platforms to build go-to-market programs that drive student engagement. You will be responsible for driving student acquisition and building brand engagement by leveraging video, social, paid media, blogs and microsite content to meet specific goals. You will oversee the Content and Design team, to ensure the delivery of relevant, differentiated, compelling and engaging content that helps students discover the best programs for their success.
The ideal candidate will not only be a creative but a strategic leader with full-line marketing and business experience. You tie creative execution to business results. You must be a strong collaborator with ability to work across multiple marketing platforms with the goal of reaching and engaging potential students. You are committed to people leadership; committed to raising the bar on yourself as well as your team.
- Develop innovative cross-functional content marketing strategies that leverage consumer insights in delivering engagement with our university brands
- Shape the content calendar across all properties with a focus on customer centric, data-driven approach to content planning
- Align the content strategy to ensure a consistent brand voice and tone, ensuring cohesive content execution across the customer lifecycle
- Communicate the strategy across multiple teams, leading sourcing plans, content production schedules, and measurement plans
- Build close relationships with cross-functional partners to understand, prioritize, and build strategy on all projects
- Develop design standards across all platforms, including web properties and creative campaigns
- Manage agencies and 3rd party partners to develop best-in-class content
- Develop effective content format recommendations and digital content experiences (for owned, earned, and paid media channels) that align to marketing goals by evaluating campaign objectives, source content, personas, buyer journeys, and research
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, creative writing, journalism or related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience within Digital Marketing or Digital Agency experience
- Experience and passion for building results driven content strategies across owned and earned channels
- Excellent marketing copywriting skills (samples required)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Familiarity with social, segment marketing, and lead nurturing
- SEO and Google Analytics knowledge
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, continually identifying new opportunities while mastering the tactical requirements necessary to produce and maintain marketing content
- Experience managing a creative team, including copywriters and designers.
- Familiar with agile processes, driving a test and learn approach to creative execution, messaging and calls-to-action
- Knowledge/background of e-commerce, email marketing, and best practices
- Positive, driven and energetic team player
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities for campaigns and make recommendations that integrate with other marketing activities and larger business goals
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.