Director of Marketing Communications at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing Communications to lead our strategic communications function here at CCC. The Director of Marketing Communications will work across company and markets to support external and departmental communications objectives. They will develop and lead our company’s external communications strategy, inclusive of branding, crisis response communications, and reputation management.
- Positioning CCC as a thought leader among clients, employees and prospective clients/employees through appropriate channels
- Develop CCC company branding and external communications for company
- Build CCC brand among employees, working across departments to promote company values/vision across company
- Help develop strategy and content for CEO and executive communications including speaking engagements, media interviews and internal communications
- Lead CCC company events with Events Team
- Support social responses on company efforts
- Collaborate with HR/Organizational Development on Built-In, community efforts, and employee communications as necessary
- Implement protocols and best practices in anticipation of crisis management
- Collaborate with CISO and PR to build response plans / scenario planning
Ideal candidate will have experience leading across departments, strong written and verbal communication skills, experience building communication response plans, developing internal brand advocates, working with senior leadership, and planning conferences/events.
Ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field.