Introduction into CancerIQ
CancerIQ is a venture-backed digital health company that helps providers use genetic information to predict, pre-empt, and prevent disease – starting with cancer. Through our workflow automation and artificial intelligence - we make it faster, cheaper, and more profitable for providers to integrate genetics into routine care. We market our solutions nationwide to cancer centers, breast centers and genetics practices, and have delivered value to over 70 hospitals across the country.
The Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a marketing manager to support CancerIQ's overall growth by driving execution on key marketing functions and managing various projects.
You will use marketing automation and content creation tools to help to find the right leads and nurturing them on their journey from awareness to understanding to preference.
- Optimize use of HubSpot to ensure a robust database to drive targeted campaigns, report on effectiveness, and support sales efforts
- Lead and execute lead-generation process with clear metrics per stage in funnel to support sales revenue targets
- Creating and Managing Marketing and Sales Email Campaigns
- Solicit feedback from the sales team on new content needed to address any objections
- Working with a copywriter to create new content offers and develop blog post content
- Guide marketing associate in creating landing pages and forms in Hubspot to distribute content and generate leads
Conference and Event Marketing
You will work closely with executives, thought leaders and key internal stakeholders to execute the overall PR and events strategy.
- Will lead the planning, development, and execution of our conference attendance, webinar events, and other PR-related activities
- You will own end-to-end event planning; you will establish process and follow up for how we engage customers and prospects before, during, and after each event.
- Manage budgets, invoices, and expenses related to events and PR; establish and track metrics to understand the impact of events and PR efforts
You will partner closely with teams across the organization to establish positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, run and analyze product releases, develop sales enablement content, and drive customer engagement through ongoing marketing programs.
- Create marketing programs (e.g. product videos, website copy) that articulate the benefits and use cases of our products to drive qualified leads and to engage customers.
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- 10+ years of experience in lead generation and B2B marketing, preferably for a healthcare technology start-up
- Project management skills:
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage many complex projects simultaneously and prioritize
- Excels at project management, developing schedules, task/people assignments, and prioritization; anticipates and adjusts for opportunities, problems, and roadblocks
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in written communication with an ear for ‘voice’ and an eye for grammar/spelling.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Digital marketing experience:
- Experience developing inbound demand generation strategies and meeting ambitious lead-generation and revenue targets
- Experience working with Hubspot, and preferably Hubspot Certified in Inbound Marketing and Sales Enablement
- Startup Fit:
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge field of genetics and genomics, with a market-leading software solution
- Become part of a dynamic team of fun, and energetic professionals
- Member of SalesAssembly, where you will have the opportunity to access training and development opportunities, and connect with other sales professionals in the B2B sales sector in Chicago
- Health insurance, commuter benefits, 401k, unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to work remote through September 2021, 3x per week thereafter