Director, Marketing Loyalty at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
Grubhub is looking for a Director of Marketing to lead marketing our subscriptions product, Grubhub+ (GH+), and develop and execute go to market strategies for new loyalty products. You will own marketing GH+ to new customers and active diners, as well as growing orders from existing subscribers, and you will launch a new Loyalty product that rewards diners with points back on transitions and other actions. This will include communicating to diners in all marketing channels, and working internal partners across the company.
This will be a people management role, where you or the team will be launching marketing campaigns across all marketing channels, integrating program specific messaging into other marketing, working with stakeholders in Marketing, Brand, Creative, Product, Engineering, Pricing, and Finance.
The Impact You Will Make
- You own the marketing strategy for loyalty programs including Grubhub+ (Subscriptions), Points, and Promotions
- You will weave marketing messages for these programs into the broader scope of GH marketing communications, and partners. Partnering with Marketing channel owners is a critical part of this role. Loyalty messages are one of many reasons to communicate with diners and are part of broader integrated communication plans
- Manage loyalty program growth through acquiring new users into each program, retaining those we have, and driving incremental orders from both sets.
- You will be a close partner to marketing channel owners, product owners, finance, pricing, and other teams.
- Setting the roadmap for the analytics teams to ensure our decisions are maximizing overall company growth rates
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years experience in consumer marketing, preferably CRM channels.
- Demonstrated ability to direct the analysis of, interpret results for, and drive action from KPIs around marketing engagement, product conversion, program growth and economics.
- Direct experience with SQL and tableau is a plus
- 5+ years of experience managing people
- Detail-oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills for stakeholders at all levels
- Experience setting priorities for organizations and thriving in or resolving ambiguity
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]