ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
As the Director of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for leading ActiveCampaign’s small but growing marketing operations team, building out and optimizing ActiveCampaign’s marketing technology and systems. You will be responsible for taking the current platform and processes to the next level, establishing best practices and sharing those with our customers. This role will work cross-functionally with sales and the marketing team to optimize all operational processes including lead flow and attribution.
What your day could consist of:
- Identify efficiencies that will improve marketing automation, lead management, and the overall sales and marketing processes and ensure seamless integrations within ActiveCampaign
- Evaluate and optimize our current MarTech stack and make suggestions for improvements including leveraging our robust ecosystem to ensure best-in-class marketing
- Ensure our internal systems work together to provide reliable, accurate and actionable data
- Partner with Sales Operations to ensure alignment on key processes such as attribution, lead scoring and routing
- Establish best practices for closed loop reporting and ensure reporting alignment
- Serve as Marketing point person for the lead database - data integrity, enrichment
- Collaborate across departments with key stakeholders - Sales, Sales Ops, Finance - to ensure alignment with KPIs and business metrics
- Provide ongoing feedback on the product to internal teams about ActiveCampaign
What is needed:
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing operations, preferably at high-growth SaaS technology companies
- Previous leadership experience with proven success of managing a high performing team
- A strong command of the entire martech stack
- A desire to manage and improve processes
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate process improvements
- Strong emotional intelligence working across departments to build consensus and drive efficiency to the bottom line
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred, experience blogging or speaking - sharing marketing operations best practices with others
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.