Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth B2B software/IoT company that is shaping the future of healthcare. This is an end-to-end Marketing role, including content creation, multi-channel campaign execution, Account Based Marketing and PR. As a result, this individual should be both a strategic thinker and willing to role their sleeves up. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B marketing to healthcare providers, including healthcare delivery systems.
Some key priorities for the first year of this role are:
- Building a "story telling" based content strategy and developing the supporting content
- Implementing Account Based Marketing to healthcare systems
- Creating and deploying a multi-channel campaign strategy
- Building the foundation of marketing (campaign tracking, marketing automation, etc.)
- Paid, Earned, and Owned Acquisition: Craft our digital marketing programs to create new sales leads through Social Media, SEM, SEO, Advertising, Email, Referrals, and other new channels.
- Website & UX Conversion: Drive website traffic and engagement, with a focus on optimizing on-site conversion rates.
- Customer Segmentation: Become an expert on who our customers are and why our product offerings are helping them. Direct the campaign strategies based on targeted audiences.
- Partner Marketing: Work with product, sales and partners to develop marketing programs and messaging that resonate with target customer segments.
- Budgeting & KPIs: Manage, track, and report on a comprehensive marketing budget and forecast model. Lead the team to invent, A/B test and implement channel attribution.
- Communication Strategy: Understand where different audiences get information, and which publications/associations/peer groups are most influential and important.
- Storytelling: help create the voice and visual identity for the SwipeSense brand, including case studies, blog management and content development.
- Event Management: Determine event strategy; manage all facets of budgeting, planning, execution, follow-up, and data-driven reporting.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in marketing
- Strong writing, editorial, and verbal communication skills
- Previous creation of a marketing plan for a business, preferably in a B2B startup
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where projects run simultaneously and deadlines are tight
- Data-driven decision mentality and strong analytical thinking as well as creative sensibility
- Capable of working well independently and as part of a team
- Product marketing and partnership marketing experience preferred
- Exposure managing a team, agencies or independent contractors
Please note: position is full-time, at our Chicago headquarters. Must be local or willing to relocate. SwipeSense offers competitive compensation, generous vacation policy, stock options, and excellent medical and dental benefits. M/F/D/V