Director of Marketing
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is ranked #11 in Education for 2019 INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List and to keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a Director of Marketing to lead our growing marketing team, manage our digital agency, develop and execute a marketing plan, and report the results back to the leadership.
- You have 10 or more years experience with a mix of digital and off-line marketing, with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent work experience.
- You are a jack of all trades, not afraid to roll your sleeves up and dive into a pile of Google Analytics data.
- You have a track record of coaching and developing great teams. You motivate your team to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, agreeing to high standards monitoring and reviewing performance and providing timely and relevant feedback.
- You work gracefully under pressure, and you're an expert at planning and priority setting.
- You're not afraid to ask questions and are open to constructive criticism. You're an enthusiastic self-starter who takes ownership of your work. You're also flexible and adapt to change well.
- You're willing to be accountable to our customer's success, you encourage and respect your teammates, and you're careful and thoughtful with your work. You also appreciate and value the power of great design.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance.
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Team events: quarterly social gatherings
- Office perks:
- Weekly happy hour
- Open work space environment
- Ergonomic chair, stand-up desk equipment available.
- Discounts to multiple services
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.