Director of Marketing at Black Spectacles
Are you someone who naturally possesses the vision to drive big picture change and growth but also will tend to the details or process necessary to attain those goals? If so, Black Spectacles’ Director of Marketing role may be the perfect opportunity for you to grow in your career!
At Black Spectacles, we’re a purpose driven company, aimed squarely at educating and inspiring architects across the world so they can thrive in their careers.
Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is Chicago-based with a fully remote staff. We are a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters.
We’re on the hunt for a Director of Marketing to lead our growing marketing team, manage our digital agency, develop and execute a marketing plan, and report the results back to the leadership.
- You have 10 or more years experience with a mix of digital and off-line marketing, with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent work experience.
- You are a jack of all trades, not afraid to roll your sleeves up and dive into a pile of Google Analytics data.
- You have a track record of coaching and developing great teams. You motivate your team to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, agreeing to high standards monitoring and reviewing performance and providing timely and relevant feedback.
- You work gracefully under pressure, and you're an expert at planning and priority setting.
- You're not afraid to ask questions and are open to constructive criticism. You're an enthusiastic self-starter who takes ownership of your work. You're also flexible and adapt to change well.
- You're willing to be accountable to our customer's success, you encourage and respect your teammates, and you're careful and thoughtful with your work. You also appreciate and value the power of great design.
- You have a track record of increasing customer acquisition through digital and analog methods.
- You have demonstrated ability establishing and enforcing brand guidelines across entire organization.
- Must be able to travel to Chicago for quarterly team meetings
- 'Work from wherever' policy
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.