Director, Marketing at MoLo Solutions
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees two years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago, MoLo is not your run-of-the-mill, cubicle city. You can find our CEO, President and founders sitting on the floor with the rest of the team. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
The Director of Marketing leads the creation, integration and execution of MoLo’s marketing strategy in support of business objectives. You will be responsible for the winning growth strategy for our B2B brand which includes demand generation, customer acquisition, and product development. In addition to creating an end-to-end internal and external communication strategy, you will be responsible for MoLo’s employer brand. If you are a self-starter who can handle multiple project simultaneously, love inspiring your team’s creativity and enjoy leveraging data to make decisions, then this might be the job for you.
- Develop and execute on MoLo’s marketing strategy in support of the overall business objectives to enhance brand awareness, increase lead generation, and attract top talent
- Obsess over our customer experience and improve the buyer interaction by developing relevant sales enablement materials
- Manage public relations and media relations
- Lead and develop the marketing team while partnering with internal stakeholders and sales leadership to launch campaigns
- Develop channel, segment, and market strategies to enable targeted marketing
- Analyze marketing data to evaluate ROI and draw insights
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Extensive industry and technology training
- Innovative sales mentorship and career development program
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) match
What we’re looking for:
- 10 to 15 years of progressive marketing experience
- 5+ years of direct management experience with demonstrated success motivating cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to create innovative and effective marketing programs across multiple channels that generate results and meet business objectives
- Analytical decision maker that is metric driven and has the ability to draw insights from complex marketing data
- Strong project management, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience driving significant business growth with a small team of marketing specialists
- Must possess a portfolio demonstrating marketing work
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred