Director, Paid Search, Zoro Tools at Zoro
Director of Paid Search
Location: Chicago, IL or Buffalo Grove, IL
Zoro is creating innovative digital solutions that are transforming the MRO Industry. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy, uber growth team.
Working closely with the Sr. Director, Customer Acquisition, the role will be empowered to devise, deploy, measure and evolve the company's overall multi-channel digital marketing systems.
- Own the strategy and execution for a multi-million dollar monthly budget across hundreds of SEM accounts and 10's of millions of keywords.
- Development of best in class strategies and management of paid search accounts.
- Ensure best practice, roadmaps and innovation in all paid search activities; ensure knowledge sharing across teams.
- Perform statistical analysis using A/B testing or multivariate methods to identify opportunities and develop strategies for maximizing performance across campaigns.
- Provide monthly reporting, analysis, and actionable insights to the team and senior management.
- Continue to foster a great partnerships with vendors and various business stakeholders.
- Leverage, and help build, cutting-edge technologies and tools including bid management systems, optimization algorithms, and fractional multi-touch attribution models.
- Assist digital strategy development for international sister businesses.
- Build and lead a team of search manager and specialists, helping to set strategy and guide their focus areas regarding channel and campaign expansion and optimization.
- Manages and develops up to 9 direct reports and is accountable for complete team development.
- Bachelor's degree is required in marketing, business or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years managing a team, minimum 8 years of paid search marketing, and minimum of 10 years of overall job experience
- MBA in economics, statistics, or mathematics is a BIG plus.
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and optimizing digital marketing initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of paid search best practices and strategy in the context of performance marketing.
- A self-starter with efficient time management and strong problem solving skills.
- Financial acumen with regard to budgeting, projections and revenue metrics.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation and analytical skills -with strong attention to detail.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.