ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will lead charge in defining our category and solution strategy, while helping us scale our product marketing efforts to support our global teams. You will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to bring solutions to market, and become the subject matter expert for our platform functionality, channels, and the use cases that are transforming the way businesses approach customer relationships, and grow their businesses.
What your day could consist of:
- Leading a team of high impact product marketing managers through example to ensure differentiated positioning of the ActiveCampaign platform is consistently and clearly showcased through the website and product
- Establishing processes and documentation to help us scale our efforts, including metrics & goal setting, messaging docs, competitive materials, and core PMM templates
- Creating and maintaining the process for our platform-wide solution launches, and help our team find innovative ways leverage new functionality to drive customer adoption & expansion efforts
- Working with both Product and CS to ensure our self-service customers have access to the latest and greatest
- Crafting creative product messaging & go-to-market initiatives, working closely with demand generation, customer success, the sales teams, and the product management team to ensure the voice of the customer is heard
- Using market insights to help us prioritize our efforts, and define future innovation opportunities
- Partnering with sales enablement to ensure that every member of sales and customer success teams can communicate the “why,” “how” and “what” of the ActiveCampaign platform
- Being a creative thinker who actively shapes the ways ActiveCampaign differentiates our product offerings in a crowded and complex ecosystem
What is needed:
- 10+ years of product marketing experience; startup experience, or experience in a growth/lifecycle product marketing position preferred
- 3+ years of experience managing a marketing or product team in a fast-growth, startup environment; ideal player is a strong player/coach with an owner’s mentality and high accountability for results
- Exceptional story-telling skills with the ability to turn complex concepts into innovative marketing messages
- Proven track record driving product adoption and expansion across multiple user types leveraging in-app messaging, product launches, and more
- Experience launching and driving VOC initiatives such as win-loss analysis, customer surveys, and CABs in a high-volume business
- Ability to market the value of a platform solution to a diverse audience, adapting the message for customers, partners, developers, and more to showcase how the platform can support the needs of a diverse audience
- Strong competitive and market intel discipline; knowledge of the marketing technology ecosystem a plus
- Proven track record of leading teams to build and execute on go-to-market plans, working across multiple cross-organizational stakeholders to drive alignment and clarity
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, great teammate and a person who can inspire and lead in a diverse team in experiences and background
- Project management skills - can manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.