ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We’re seeking a Director of Product Marketing, Lifecycle to lead the ideation, shaping, development, launch, analysis, and iterative improvement of our in-product growth machine. This is a big opportunity for a seasoned growth marketer that wants to take ownership of the massive opportunity to guide 150k customers through their in-product journeys with right-time/right-message content and experiences.
In this role, you will identify and execute on the biggest opportunities to solve customer needs, drive business impact, and identify opportunities within the product to help new users find success on the platform, and go from trial through to expansion. You'll build messaging and experiences to support in-product growth, and drive the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for our global audience.
What your day could consist of:
- Crafting creative in-product messaging, working closely with demand generation, customer success, the sales teams, and the product management team to ensure the voice of the customer is heard
- Collaborating with marketing to ensure channel messaging aligns with the in-product experienceUsing market insights to help us prioritize our efforts, and define future innovation opportunities
- Working with Product leadership to develop a strategy for product messaging development, implementation, and rollout, as well as a formal process for forming hypotheses, running experiments, and analyzing results
- Integrating user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants
- Informing product messaging decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies)
- Defining methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives
- Helping Product teams prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality content and experiences
What is needed:
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing/management or growth marketing
- Experience managing through ambiguity and making sound decisions with incomplete/ imperfect data; proven ability to assess tradeoffs, thoughtfully prioritize, and maintain a bias for action
- Experience with statistical analysis including A/B and multivariate test results
- Deep knowledge of the user journey across multiple devices
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- A passion for and track record in hypothesis-driven product development, including proven success using data and experimentation to improve key business metrics (engagement, retention, etc.)
- Proven track record driving product adoption and expansion across multiple user types leveraging in-app messaging, product launches, and more
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, great teammate and a person who can inspire and lead in a diverse team in experiences and background
- Project management skills - can manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.