Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Director, Product Marketing, Adtech will play a critical role within the Epsilon Digital Media Solutions organization, focused on marketing the technology and platform offerings that our digital media solutions run off of. This person will be the expert on buyer personas, how they buy and their buying criteria, as well as the market and competitive set; and will transfer that knowledge to develop strategic go-to-market plans, differentiated positioning and value propositions, go-to-market plans, sales enablement and thought leadership content. This person must have a strong understanding of digital advertising technology, a marketing mindset and the ability to distill complex ideas into tangible, easily understood concepts that resonate with target customers.
This role will regularly engage with key stakeholders in Product, Sales, and the Senior Leadership Team to ensure messaging and GTM strategy is aligned with a cohesive, differentiated and client-centric narrative across Epsilon as well as broader Publicis organization. The role is primarily focused on the U.S. market, but also supports Epsilon’s and Publicis’ global teams and clients as needed.
· Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to out-compete them. Leverage this knowledge to collaborate with Product and Sales counterparts to define/refine product & market fit
· Manage planning and execution of complex offerings through cross-functional teams inclusive of Epsilon + Publicis
· Developing market and category thought leadership POVs and market activation plans.
· Collaborate with Website, Content and PR teams on planning and activation of marketing and thought leadership.
· Develop product positioning, value prop and key benefits that differentiate our products in the market, and equip our Sales team with a benefits-driven narrative for how our products solve client challenges
· Develop compelling sales collateral to support the selling and ongoing usage of our products across the full funnel, including sales narratives, case studies, white papers, one-sheets, blog posts, videos and more
· Be the "one-stop-shop" to the business for information on product, target market, competitors, and customers.
· Act as a strategic advisor to Demand Generation, Communications, Content Marketing, & Analyst Relations to drive plans that positively impact business goals
· Develop annual marketing plans through collaboration with marketing leadership, product management, and business stakeholders
· 8+ years of experience in product marketing, programmatic media planning/strategy, business development and/or product management.
· 3-5+ years’ experience in Product Marketing, preferably in the ad tech or digital space
· Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university; MBA a plus
· Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into clear benefits
· Demonstrated success in creating compelling messaging, positioning, competitive analysis, managing product launches and end-to-end execution within a large matrixed organization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.