Director, Product Marketing
project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
We are looking for a Director, Product Marketing to support the scoping of our product positioning. You will be responsible for defining, market positioning, segmentation and buyer personas, building sales enablement toolkits, and executing project44’s go to market strategy.
- Build market positioning and value propositions that clearly articulate product value for specific audience segments and buyer personas
- Develop and maintain product marketing deliverables (buyer personas, market problems, client-facing slides, one-pagers, website landing pages, etc.)
- Execute, manage and deliver GTM strategies for new products and features
- Master competitive landscape and be the subject matter expert on industry trends and trends that will influence our positioning and support go to market strategies for new products
- Create digital and static tools and resources to support the sales process to positively impact the project44 pipeline and revenue growth
- Liaise with product, sales, and engineering including leading cross functional teams and meetings
- Run our “Voice of the Customer” initiative to ensure all products are being built and updated with customer use cases in mind.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
5+ years of experience in a product marketing or business development role.
- Track record of success with product marketing in a B2B environment. Including a compelling portfolio of enablement tools and GTM strategies.
- SaaS and/or freight experience, preferred
- Impeccable writing and grammatical skills. Stellar verbal communication skills.
- Ability to not only grasp complex, nuanced product and technical requirements, but also market them in a clear and concise manner.
- Be hungry to learn - evaluate competitive marketing reports and trends as inputs to a scalable and sustainable outreach model for content delivery
Leadership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
- Be a self-starter who can work well collaboratively, deliver on promises, prioritize assignments and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills, strict attention to detail and ability to manage competing priorities.
- We move fast and are in a state of hyper growth. We need someone flexible to ever-changing processes and excited by a rapidly evolving business model.