Director of Product Marketing
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
Over the past couple years, the buzz around our platform has been growing, and we are continuously working to position ourselves as an innovator in the marketing automation space. Due to continued growth ActiveCampaign is looking for an experienced and successful Product Marketing leader who is collaborative, and driven to win in the market. As a senior leader and the Head of Product Marketing, you will be partner with executive leadership to set to go-to-market strategies for ActiveCampaign and will be driving the success of ActiveCampaign products and solutions globally.
What your day could consist of:
- Direct the product lifecycle of the ActiveCampaign platform by understanding market demands, our customer base, technology trends, and the competitive landscape
- Lead and manage a team of high performing product marketers
- Understand market opportunity and segments, buyer personas and buying criteria, win/loss analysis and competitive intelligence to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Work closely with executives and stakeholders across the organization to help define and execute on our strategy
- Work with the product management team to uncover new markets and use cases, define new offers and influence roadmap decisions
What you'll need:
- 10+ years experience in B2B marketing organizations, with a strong preference for experience with high growth SaaS companies
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Demonstrated commitment to mentoring, coaching, and leadership that can empower your team, while gaining the respect and buy-in from cross functional teams
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios; someone who sets strategy and rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
- Technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work/enable new customer solutions
- Proven ability to create and position solution offers unique to different segments
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description