ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
Over the past couple years, the buzz around our platform has been growing, and we are continuously working to position ourselves as an innovator in the marketing automation space. Due to continued growth ActiveCampaign is looking for an experienced and successful Product Marketing leader who is collaborative, and driven to win in the market. As a senior leader and the Head of Product Marketing, you will be partner with executive leadership to set to go-to-market strategies for ActiveCampaign and will be driving the success of ActiveCampaign products and solutions globally.
What your day could consist of:
- Direct the product lifecycle of the ActiveCampaign platform by understanding market demands, our customer base, technology trends, and the competitive landscape
- Lead and manage a team of high performing product marketers
- Understand market opportunity and segments, buyer personas and buying criteria, win/loss analysis and competitive intelligence to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Work closely with executives and stakeholders across the organization to help define and execute on our strategy
- Work with the product management team to uncover new markets and use cases, define new offers and influence roadmap decisions
What you'll need:
- 10+ years experience in B2B marketing organizations, with a strong preference for experience with high growth SaaS companies
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Demonstrated commitment to mentoring, coaching, and leadership that can empower your team, while gaining the respect and buy-in from cross functional teams
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios; someone who sets strategy and rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
- Technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work/enable new customer solutions
- Proven ability to create and position solution offers unique to different segments
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description