DIRECTOR, PRODUCT MARKETING at Conversant
The Director, Product Marketing will be responsible for bringing Epsilon PeopleCloud products and solutions to life in an engaging and differentiated way
This role will drive strategic value across the organization by:
- Partnering with Publicis Media, Communications, Sapient, and the GCL to drive cross-sell opportunities for Epsilon PeopleCloud.
- Bringing the product, sales and marketing teams together around our customers: Interpret PeopleCloud solution capabilities, market insights and market intelligence to provide stakeholders with a voice of the customer and the appropriate company solutions that best fit these needs.
- Communicating a market position: Defining the required product positioning and messaging that is differentiated, defensible, clear, drives action and leverageable by sales and marketing.
- Product Launches: Leading and guiding PeopleCloud launch activities involving product, marketing teams, sales, channel partners and customer success teams while driving launch to market success.
- Arming sales with knowledge and tools: Ensuring content, sales tools and training regarding the intersection of our PeopleCloud solutions with Publicis stakeholders, Epsilon Sales, external buyers, markets, customers and competitors helps drive sales success.
- Guiding international solution enablement and support to accelerate opportunities in priority countries and regions.
The candidate must have a proven ability to execute and mentor product marketing teams, develop strategic go-to-market plans, ideate product story-based positioning and value propositions, lead and manage go-to-market plans, own sales enablement and thought leadership content.
We’re looking for someone with inspiring, innovative ideas and the ingenuity to guide teams in a matrixed organization to bring those ideas to life across Epsilon’s solution portfolio.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop impactful go-to-market strategies that feature product positioning based on specific revenue and profit criteria
- Act as a strategic advisor to Demand Generation, Communications, Content Marketing, & Analyst Relations to drive plans that positively impact business goals
- Serve as a strategic enablement partner with Publicis account leaders to drive growth of PeopleCloud offerings
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Marketing counterparts to define/refine product & market fit
- Promote fresh market messaging that stresses our differentiated capabilities throughout our go-to-market presence including Epsilon Web properties, solution content, promotional materials, demand generation, and events
- Manage efforts for marketing and sales content throughout the sales lifecycle, including presentations, one-sheets, case studies, FAQs, data or feature/benefit sheets, infographics, thought leadership content, client communications, social media updates, and Web content.
- Guide product positioning training and materials for the Sales team and Account Managers, including standardized sales presentations, competitive battlecards, scripts, etc.
- Develop annual marketing plans through collaboration with marketing leadership, product management, and business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university; MBA a plus
- 10+ years of experience; strong product marketing and/or product management background in ad tech domain.
- 3+ years’ experience managing Product Marketing / Product Management teams
- Knowledgeable in translating go-to-market strategies into succinct demand generation plans
- Experience managing product launches for SaaS-based products
- Ability to strategically assess and execute go-to-market plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of the organization
- Proven record of translating and articulating complex concepts into simple and clear messages
- An engaging, outgoing personal style--enjoy working on a team and supporting a talented, fun group of marketing professionals
- The ability to project manage with remote contributors and stakeholders efficiently and effectively
- Creative, resourceful, self-starter who is results oriented and a collaborative team player.
- Highly organized with good follow through capabilities
- Tenacious, energetic, curious, and willing to fail-fast; ability to be flexible and multi-task