ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Director of Social Media and Community will own the global community and social media vision and strategy for ActiveCampaign. We are looking for someone who is a creative strategist with a strong pulse on the social landscape and has led strategy, and established best practices in building communities for a global brand. This person will help craft our global and regional strategy, super users and influencers program, and build new audiences on emerging platforms. They will work cross-functionally across our corporate marketing, revenue marketing and product marketing teams, as well as closely with our regional marketing team to scale initiatives at a local level. The ideal candidate is passionate about growth hacking new platforms and understands the intersection of community, social media, culture and brand storytelling.
What your day could consist of:
- Lead and continue to build out a team of community and advocacy specialists
- Drive innovation across ActiveCampaign’s global social channels, remaining up to date on new technology, platforms, macro trends, and competitor activities to apply to strategic plans. Identifying new trends to spark new innovative content development for organic growth
- Expand the fan base across ActiveCampaign’s owned Community (Discourse) and across all social channels by attracting new followers and redefining current followers into brand advocates. Boosting user engagement across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Define and maintain the community management strategy including methods for engagement, moderation policies, building, analysis and outreach initiatives
- Standardize tracking, tools, and measurement methodologies in partnership with the analytics team
- Establish and maintain a community calendar of events that consists of events including contests, announcements, and holiday promotions
What is needed:
- Experience building social strategy and execution for a global brand either at an agency or internally. Understanding your efforts for growth are key
- 5+ years people management
- Proficient in the digital world and emerging platforms with deep knowledge or experience marketing to Gen-Z. Hands-on experience with YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok
- Conversant in social analytics, social listening, and automation tools
- Experience building social platforms with 100m+ followers
- Broad experience including brand identity, art direction, content strategy and development, video, and paid social media
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.