Your role as Ecommerce Copywriter would be to work with a team to create persuasive on-brand content for our owned site, OfficeDesigns.com, and multiple client brands on Amazon.com that drives revenue growth. It's creative, challenging and you get to write about a massive variety of products - from office furniture to luxury bedding to sporting goods.
If this sounds like you, then DCG is a place you want to be.
- Conceptualize, write, and edit Ecommerce content - including product copy, Amazon A+ and Enhanced Brand Content copy, website copy, banner ads, SEO copy, blog posts, case studies, promotional emails, special projects, and more - for DCG and our clients
- Research keywords to ensure copy is optimized for Amazon and Google SEO
- Research products to uncover benefit-focused product details translating information into content rich copy that helps drive brand awareness, customer engagement and sales
- Develop and standardize style guidelines and tones for consistent use
- Work closely with the Design, Marketing and Development teams to establish guidelines and efficient systems to edit, approve, and deploy new copy
- Work closely with Design, Merchandising and Marketing teams to align copy with visuals
- Apply strong editing and content management skills to ensure the accuracy, consistency, and quality of all web content.
- Work with project managers to deliver copy in accordance with business needs and on deadline
- Refine and deliver on brand promise, tone, voice, and personality within all content deliverables
- Stay abreast of innovations and best practices in ecommerce creative
- Leverage web analytics, customer insights, and user feedback to optimize content impact
- Adhere to internal, brand, and client style guides to maintain content standards
- The successful candidate will be a proven team contributor with experience in retail, e-commerce, or direct-to-consumer
- 4-6 years of digital marketing and/or e-commerce work experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices, practical SEO experience a plus
- Experience working with Amazon preferred
- Demonstrated integrity and maturity, and a constructive approach to challenges
- Ability to operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
- Strong passion for both speed and simplicity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal savvy; an ability to effectively work with and connect with all levels of employees across multiple functions and geographies
- Detail-oriented and operationally-focused
- Strong organizational skills
- Takes initiative & brings impeccable follow-up skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple activities and assignments simultaneously
- BS/BA or University degree in a related field
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Smart and fun co-workers who will quickly feel like family
- Stocked kitchen
- Employee discount on products
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
Direct Commerce Group, LLC (DCG) is a growing and entrepreneurial business with multiple areas of focus. Privately held and well capitalized by private investors and internet industry veterans, DCG currently operates Tall Ridge and Office Designs.
Tall Ridge (www.tallridge.com) provides a full suite of marketing service offerings to brands in the Outdoor category looking to sell direct on Amazon and other online marketplaces. We celebrate active living and offer products for the quality conscious consumer.
Office Designs (www.officedesigns.com) offers high-end ergonomic seating, modern office furniture and office décor. We provide end-to-end furniture solutions to small and mid-size businesses and home offices. Full service offering includes design and layout services, curated product offering, floor planning, and installation. Because of our capabilities, we are selectively authorized to offer high quality brands such as Herman Miller, Steelcase, HON, Humanscale and Haworth, in addition to various other brands.