ECOMMERCE MARKETING CONSULTANT at Cat Digital
Caterpillar has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Marketing professional. This position will be responsible for Caterpillar's Aftermarket eCommerce Marketing campaigns execution to grow online parts sales in the Americas. Incumbent will serve as the expert responsible for the development and execution of specialized initiatives to grow online parts sales. The role works across various functional business units to achieve parts objectives and works with global partners along with districts, dealers and customers to implement parts marketing activities and drive parts growth. The role of this assignment is that of an individual contributor who has established a reputation as an expert in a specific parts and service marketing field or other related marketing field.
• Drive Parts Sales growth through development of products and programs.
• Works along with senior management in planning and executing marketing, media and promotions programs for the Aftermarket eCommerce
• Forecasting/Business Planning
• Competitive Analysis
• Segmenting, targeting and positioning market opportunities to gain market share
• Partner with industry groups to align strategies.
• Lead teams and training for specific projects and/or purpose
• Mentor team members within broader Parts & Service organization
• Develop and execute content and creative concepts for myParts.Cat.com, Parts.Cat.com, and overall ecommerce, including supporting myPCC promotions with content and creative assets.
• Grow Social platforms in collaboration with GASD including developing the social strategy and content plan and setting up process and social calendar and executing plan for the year.
• Assist with marketing and media efforts
• Develop materials to report on results
• Bachelors degree required
• 5+ years of progressive responsibility with an emphasis on digital marketing or ecommerce
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• Field, customer/dealer facing experience
• Expertise in building an online brand presence, digital media, creative development and customer experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and training skills are required to develop a collaborative work relationship with others inside and outside the business unit.
• Proficiency in data analysis
• Strong project management skills
• Self-starter and team player
• Proven ability to operate successfully in a collaborative, global, matrix organization and fast-paced environment.
• Broad business background, specific long-term product or industry knowledge
• Accomplished in the use of business tools for communicating ideas; excellent Powerpoint skills.
• Travel frequency: limited
• Relocation assistance is not available for this position
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.