Email Campaign Delivery Specialist at Rewards Network
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:08 a.m. (CST) on Friday, January 8, 2021
The Marketing team at Rewards Network is seeking a self-motivated and innovative Email Campaign Delivery Specialist, responsible for the quality assurance and delivery of triggered, transactional, and promotional email campaigns, automations, and customer journeys.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day quality assurance and campaign delivery activities including, but not limited to, set up, testing, and scheduling of one-time, recurring, and triggered email deployments, automations, and customer journeys
- Responsible for content accuracy, ensuring all links, images, copy, personalization, dynamic content, and segments are correct
- Manages internal approval process and corrects errors with assistance from internal teams
- Performs final quality assurance check for compatibility across web browsers and email clients
- Creates audience segments using dynamic filters and/or suppression lists
- Track email performance for deliverability, troubleshooting technical and non-technical issues
- Conduct testing of subject lines, creative, copy, and send times to optimize campaign performance
- Collaborate across different departments and teams to meet deadlines
- Experience executing email marketing activities for administrative/promotional campaigns, email journeys, and lead generation
- Experience with email service providers (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred) or marketing automation software
- Experience using a CRM tool (preferably Salesforce)
- Understanding of personalization, segmentation, and dynamic content
- Ability to identify data anomalies and potential errors that require additional investigation
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to successfully organize and prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to interact smoothly and effectively in a team-oriented environment but also work independently and with minimal supervision
- Analytical and creative thinker with excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Can adapt quickly to new tools and technology
- Knowledge of current digital and email marketing industry best practices, trends, and challenges (CAN-Spam compliance, responsive design, deliverability, testing, email performance metrics, etc)
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years digital/online marketing, marketing coordination, or marketing automation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description