ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
We're growing rapidly and need an analyst to help manage our email compliance processes. You will be a vital part of the Email Compliance and Deliverability team. Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives.
The email compliance team is dedicated to ensuring ActiveCampaign and its’ customers are compliant with all relevant legal and internal standards. You should be highly ethical but pragmatic. The compliance team is charged with professionally and politely educating customers and employees on best practices while maintaining a good reputation.
To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions. You should be fair and modest while scrutinizing the facts and leveraging data to support your decisions. If you also have a sharp business acumen, we’d like to meet you.
What your day could consist of:
- Evaluating customer’s email metrics and manually approving campaigns
- Resolving customer escalations with care and in a timely manner
- Training employees and customers on industry best practices
- Investigating reports of abuse, identifying backend bottlenecks, resolving blacklisting/blocks, and analyzing bounce logs and trends
- Proactively auditing processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Creating sound internal controls and monitoring adherence to them
- Creating and managing effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations
- Joining Sales, Success and Support on customer calls to address technical and compliance issues
What is needed:
- Experience working in a fast-paced high-growth SaaS environment is ideal
- Experience effectively interacting with customers by phone, chat or email
- Curiosity to learn more about email standards; email experience is a plus but not required
- Approachable; collaborative mindset
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to challenge the status quo with fresh new ideas on efficiency and process
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent judgement
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.