Email Marketing Account Manager at Affinitiv
What We're Looking For
An outgoing individual with proven customer service, time management and organizational skills. An energetic and outgoing customer service approach, creative mind, and team-oriented individual is our ideal candidate. Applicants must have the desire and willingness to learn, as well as strong written and verbal communications skills. You must be a team player with a competitive drive who enjoys working in an office environment.
- Managing multiple (up to fifty) client accounts.
- Generating performance reports from the application and presenting them to the clients.
- Recording information about email campaigns, building them and sending them out.
- Working to reach the Email Marketing Team’s weekly/monthly goals.
- Developing and promoting campaign ideas and advertising plans to clients.
- Website troubleshooting and support for both the company’s clients and external sales team.
- Ensuring all email content submitted within the applications is acceptable, appropriate and fully functional.
- 1-3 experience working in Digital Communications, Account Management, Marketing, or Graphic Design.
- Strong time management & organizational skills required.
- Ability to manage heavy workloads.
- Strong understanding of the English language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing/Advertising, or Graphic Design is preferred but not required.
- Photoshop and HTML experience.
- Automotive or Automotive Industry knowledge and/or experience are a plus.
Affinitiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer.