Email Marketing Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- BA or BS degree with a minimum of 1-2 years of email marketing experience or prior internship experience
- Data manipulation and reporting experience
- Subject matter expert on email marketing, email compliance and regulations, and email service provider platform functionality required
- Strong background in engagement, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Strong analytical skills and competence with quantitative data, particularly those analyses used to drive segmentation, targeting, and personalization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external stakeholders are required.
We’d Love to See:
- Hands-on experience with CRM platforms (e.g. Iterable, Oracle, Salesforce, Zoho)
- Experience in Tableau, HTML coding, AMP Scripting
Impact You'll Make:
- Responsible in developing and managing marketing initiatives in the email channel.
- Develop, deploy, analyze and improve email marketing programs for multiple brands.
- Optimize marketing performance through A/B testing, personalization, segmentation, and creative.
- Compile and interpret data to allow for real-time marketing responsiveness and agility.
- Execute campaigns utilizing data filters, SQL queries, data extensions, templates and automations (drips & triggers). Report on campaign performance and monitor campaign issues.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining reports, project spreadsheets, presentations, and other documentation.
- Assist with HTML coding and/or AMP scripting of the email body content when necessary. Track and analyze all components of email campaigns.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, direct mail and our call center.
- Help manage a multi-channel CRM strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.