Email Marketing Coordinator at Cameo
Email Marketing Coordinator
Our mission is to create the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where fans can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We've helped create over 500,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by building personal relationships between fans and talent.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For and also recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the Role:
As Cameo’s Email Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for our email, push and SMS messages. You will be building emails, executing sends, and reporting results. You will be building scalable processes for a new team to ensure we’re operating effectively and efficiently.
You will be working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build journeys, campaigns, and lists that help make Cameo messages targeted, timely, and effective. You’ll be collaborating regularly with our CRM Managers, Growth Marketing Managers, and Data analysis.
We're looking for a candidate who:
- Is excited about the massive opportunity at hand: spearheading communications at Cameo for our Talent and Customers
- Thrives off being in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and hard work is critical.
- Enjoys collaborating with customer and talent marketing managers to build new journeys, define new hypotheses, and leverage data to validate those hypotheses
- Is extremely detail oriented - you’ll be pressing send on all of our external messages and it is critical that you have an eye for the little things to ensure our messages are perfect.
- Pumped to create emails using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manages email deployment calendar and keep email segments up-to-date and in accordance with strategies
- Monitors performance of email campaigns and implementing strategies for optimization
- Builds and maintain email lists
- Optimizes emails for deliverability, open rates, click through, conversion and mobile devices.
- Identifies and resolve deliverability issues, bounce backs, spam complaints, and opt-outs
- Stays up to date with email marketing best practices and strategies
- Implements effective and efficient processes for generating leads via email marketing
- Attends and participate in weekly Team meetings
- Identifies and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
What we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience bonus points if you’ve worked on a Growth or Marketing team at a start up
- Minimum of 1 year experience within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, executing sends, scheduling, building journeys, creating segments, etc.
- Familiarity with HTML and building emails from templates
- Basic analytical understanding, including awareness of Excel and SQL
- Most importantly, you’re someone that is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects!
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.