Home Chef is building new ways to provide meal solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs, and shipping locations both online and in store. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
The Lifecycle Marketing team is looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to support our growing team. In this role you will assist the Email Marketing Manager with customer acquisition campaigns and referral marketing programs. You will be responsible for the implementation and execution of email marketing campaigns including weekly promotions and ad hoc emails.
We are looking for a marketer with a passion for brand building. You are creative, and in this role you will really lean into that. You are also comfortable with data - you are curious - and demonstrate a willingness to learn. You’ll advance your skill-set and discover what excites you. You’ll thrive in our fast-paced environment because of your entrepreneurial spirit and eagerness to contribute and make an impact. From crafting subject lines to tracking results, you bring a lot to the (dinner) table. Your day-to-day will include collaboration with our Brand and Creative teams to create compelling, high-impact content that engages and nurtures leads. You’ll influence creative development, sharing perspective and relying on your creative lens to give feedback.
- Collaborate with Lifecycle Marketing team and broader Marketing department to develop, support and execute marketing plans
- Coordinate end-to-end execution of lifecycle email campaigns (for acquisition and referral marketing efforts) by assisting in campaign development and owning the implementation and execution
- Ongoing maintenance of each campaign including email builds (basic editing of HTML), QA/testing, scheduling, and basic reporting
- Work with the Email Marketing Manager in preparing creative requests, leveraging email best practices and insights
- Assist the marketing team in the creative process by giving timely feedback and ensuring requirements are upheld
- Develop and maintain master documents such as a promotions calendar, cross-channel campaign schedule, lifecycle messaging, etc
- Report on the performance of campaigns and develop an understanding of key metrics and, over time, demonstrate the ability to synthesize data to identify trends
- Routinely audit marketing collateral to ensure content is accurate and Home Chef guardrails are upheld across all lifecycle communications and touch points
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- 1+ year of experience in marketing, experience working with creative teams is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A basic understanding of HTML, HTML editor tools and templates to build campaigns
- Familiarity with email best practice is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive information-seeking and solution-oriented approach
- Exhibit curiosity and be strongly self motivated to better understand new technology, new products, the Home Chef customer, and competitive trends
- Ability to be a creative problem solver
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance – We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide “Town Hall” meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
Home Chef is an equal employment opportunity employer