ThinkMarkets is a global online brokerage firm, specializing in providing multi-asset trading solutions to thousands of clients around the world. With our flagship ThinkTrader platform, we allow our clients to trade the world 24-hours a day. Our mission is to disrupt the brokerage industry by allowing access to global markets and thousands of products to allow our clients to trade the world in the palm of their hand. We use the latest technologies to give traders seamless access to our proprietary trading platforms. Our Chicago office is in the heart of the financial district in the Loop, and is made up by our Leadership, IT, Analytics, and R&D teams.
We are seeking an Email Marketing manager to join our rapidly growing global workforce in Chicago. This person will be responsible for driving activation and retention of customers through email and other CRM channels. Primary functions of this role include content planning and development, execution, segmentation, performance analysis and reporting. The Email Marketing Manager should be able to work across functional and global teams for coordinating campaign content, target audiences, collateral needs, and field communications to drive outbound execution.
To be successful in this role, this individual will have a background in managing email campaigns focused on customer activation as well as retention efforts. They will be familiar with the Salesforce suite of email and CRM functions, including Pardot. They will have a keen eye for detail, and commitment to operational excellence and be an advocate for performance measurement. This role reports to the VP, Marketing & Brand Strategy.
- Responsible for the execution of email marketing campaigns including development, content, targeting and testing to deployment
- Effectively strategize performance through insight-led segmentation, campaign planning, robust testing, and result analysis
- Oversee end-to-end development of email marketing activity to maximize lead generation, revenue, and engagement areas across existing client base
- Accurately track the Customer Journey to maximize communication opportunities
- Lead strategy for in-app messaging and rules architecture for increasing conversion
- Build and deploy automated email campaigns through Pardot and Salesforce platforms
- Maintain the email marketing calendar and make recommendations based on email best practices
- Build a reporting schema to analyze performance of individual emails as well as complete campaigns – lead reporting to executive team
- Manage email life cycles and client email on-boarding
- Manage ongoing CRM and loyalty strategies to increase sign ups, overall usage, and hit business KPI’s
- 5+ years of email marketing experience, with demonstrated experience building, deploying, and optimizing campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of hands on experience with CRM systems (Pardot and Salesforce is preferred)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
- Prior experience with the financial trading sector is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced environment with complete autonomy
- Strong analytical skills