Email Marketing Manager
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
The GoHealth Marketing team engages with millions of current and potential GoHealth customers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of the GoHealth agency. The Marketing Operations team is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help drive increased consumer engagement and retention through marketing automation. This person will be managing the creation, execution, and optimization of targeted lifecycle campaigns to retain customers, convert prospects, and build positive interactions with users who interact with GoHealth. The Email Marketing Manager will report to the Vice President of Marketing Operations and will work closely with the marketing channel, operations, and creative teams to optimize conversion, coordinate marketing messaging, and report on campaign results.
Additionally, this person must be a subject-matter expert in email creation, targeting, and delivery, as this individual will not only be a primary user for these tools but also be responsible for the use of these as communication streams across the organization.
- Create and execute outbound marketing campaigns (email, text) to influence and maintain the consumer lifecycle.
- Determine the optimal customer journey and segmentation for a health insurance shopper based on existing and discovered data.
- Develop robust testing plan to A/B test ideas aimed at increasing conversions and interactions, lowering costs, and increasing program value.
- Manage outbound messaging unit costs, vendor relationships, and necessary functionality to drive marketing campaigns.
- Work with the channel, design, and operations teams to create high-quality material and coordinated messaging.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on email marketing experience.
- Experience or familiarity with marketing automation and customer journey tools such as Autopilot, Marketo, Salesforce, Blueshift, and Hubspot
- Experience leveraging task automation and data routing tools like Zapier and Segment.
- Experience with HTML/CSS, front-end programming languages, and MySQL a plus.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Heap.
- Experience with A/B and rapid iterative digital marketing tests
- Basic knowledge of responsive design