Email Marketing Manager
CraftJack is a great place to work. We're a small team solving real problems, established and profitable and reaching millions of consumers each month. At CraftJack, your voice will be heard, your work will be seen, and the results will be immediately apparent. We collaborate openly and treat each other with respect. And we like to have our fun.
Summary of Position
We are in search of someone who has hands-on experience running email marketing campaigns for a lead generation company and is ready to take on a new challenge. We need an email marketing manager who can lead our email strategy and also get his or her hands dirty in day-to-day campaign management tasks, including list management, email setup, scheduling, A/B testing and reporting and analysis. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is willing to take the initiative and take smart risks to achieve success.
CraftJack is a two-sided business, with both contractor and homeowner audiences, so the person who fills this role has to be very organized and an excellent communicator as there are a lot of moving parts when it comes to our email campaigns and the company overall.
- Own both the B2B and B2C email marketing strategies
- Determine KPIs for all email campaigns
- Audit existing email campaigns and determine which to discontinue, which to keep as they are and which to build out further
- Create weekly and monthly reporting to be shared with team
- Create internal tracking spreadsheets to be used to inform campaign optimizations
- Run A/B tests to determine best performing send times, subject lines, email content, calls-to-action, etc.
- Responsible for all list management tasks, including sourcing, cleanup, segmentation
- Work closely with UX team and sales team to make sure all email efforts are coordinated
- Work with designers, front-end developers and product managers to create new email templates, add email capture forms on our websites, etc.
- Lead the search for a new email marketing/marketing automation platform
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing or a related field
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience managing email campaigns, including list management, email copy, A/B testing, etc.
- Familiarity with MailChimp, Constant Contact or a similar ESP
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with email deliverability best practices
- Excellent project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with product and development teams
- Has done email marketing for a lead generation company
- Familiar with marketing automation platforms
- Email design and/or development skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Excellent medical, vision and dental insurance
- Free drinks and snacks in the office