Email Marketing Specialist (October - December Position)
LuminAID is looking for a highly motivated team player to join the team and manage our email marketing efforts during the busy holiday season. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for executing email campaigns and programs that engage our current customers and prospects. You will work within the Digital Marketing team to develop and deploy email marketing campaigns that support our overall holiday marketing campaigns.
We are a small team, so the ideal candidate would be self-sufficient, responsive, and is someone that is always looking to improve existing processes. We are looking for candidates who have some entry-level eCommerce marketing experience and will be familiar with the rewards and challenges of an entrepreneurial venture.
We are open to interviewing candidates with both Full-Time and Part-Time availability, but will request a commitment of 20 hours per week at a minimum. This position is a great opportunity for someone that is transitioning between jobs or is looking to gain experience in a fast-paced startup environment during our most exciting time of the year.
- Own end-to-end production of email campaigns and automation, including audience segmentation, email creative, copywriting, A/B testing, QA and reporting.
- Manage our email pipeline, keep stakeholders updated on asset due dates, and project manage ad-hoc email campaigns.
- Develop new email automation workflows for customers to help further their brand loyalty and increase lifetime value
- Expand on our current email signup programs with engaging campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 months to 2 years of relevant experience
- Agile and adaptable to changing circumstances or requirements and can balance working independently along with working closely with other teams.
- Excellent written communication skills for engaging, professional, and “on brand” marketing copy
- Proactive and creative team player who enjoys solving problems and sharing new ideas
- Experience working with CRM systems, Email Service providers (such as Mailchimp, Klaivyo, Constant Contact) or other marketing automation software are a plus
LuminAID develops innovative, solar-powered products for humanitarian relief aid and outdoor recreation. LuminAID lights have been sold to individuals in more than 70 different countries, and outreach projects with NGO partners have put more than 50,000 donated lights on-the-ground in more than 50 countries including Haiti, Nepal and the Philippines. LuminAID has supplied its lights to Shelterbox, Doctors Without Borders, and several organizations in the United Nations for distribution on the ground after disasters and in refugee camps. LuminAID was featured on ABC's Shark Tank and received offers from all 5 of Sharks. LuminAID is backed by investors Mark Cuban and Blake Mycoskie, the founder of TOMS shoes. The company’s offices are located in River North at 320 W Ohio Suite 3W. Learn more at www.luminaid.com