Email Marketing Specialist at Club Automation
Daxko’s mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.Job Description
Our Email Marketing Specialist utilizes email marketing strategies to enable corporate customer acquisition and retention goals. You will craft email campaigns and lead nurturing strategies across our entire family of brands serving the boutique, club, and nonprofit markets. You are highly organized, quick to adapt, a self-starter, and an excellent verbal and written communicator with a passion for doing what it takes to become an expert on the health and wellness industry.
In this role, you will:
- Create and send emails and full email campaigns to customers and prospects to achieve corporate goals.
- Create and manage lead nurturing campaign strategies to progress leads throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Effectively run email tests to identify areas to enhance and improve the effectiveness of our email marketing strategies.
- Report on the effectiveness of lead generation campaigns and benchmark email trends for our industry and audiences.
- Utilize marketing automation tools to maximize efficiency and drive consistency for mass communication.
- Use our artificial intelligence sales assistance to create, run, and track AI automated campaigns on behalf of sales.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience in email marketing.
- Database management experience desirable.
- Knowledge of HTML preferred.
- Strong knowledge of marketing systems and reporting, including marketing automation, testing and CRM is a must.
- Exceptional time management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to smoothly collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected in our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine