Email Marketing Specialist at Packback
What does Packback do?
Packback exists to awaken and fuel the fearless, relentless curiosity in every student.
We are a social learning platform powered by a proprietary A.I. that college professors use to scale curiosity-based online discussion in any size course.
Who are we looking for?
Packback is looking to add a highly-motivated Email Marketing Specialist to manage our email marketing function through EOY 2020. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience in email marketng in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a passion for finding and owning opportunities.
Awesome stuff you will do!
- Creating/Sourcing email templates in Outreach software system
- AB testing management
- Drip sequence creation/management
- Deliverability/Schedule management
- Managing "Scraped" Lead Sourcing
- Data Loading Cold Scraped Leads
- Send sequences, reply to set demos, send reminder emails, send missed appointment emails
- Review the funnel, run the A/B test (email mktg automation), review the funnel again to see that the test improved the metric,
- Ensuring and scaling email deliverability for both segments of Packback’s revenue organization (Consumer & Enterprise)
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree (with a focus in HR a plus)
- 1-3 years experience in email marketing
- Agile and adaptable to changing circumstances or requirements.
- Highly accountable with ability to handle multiple projects, manage competing priorities and workflow
- Proficient in managing Outreach & Salesforce CRM.
- Values fit - the individual must be aligned with all of our company values, but especially as it relates to:
- We are fearlessly curious.
- We are radically kind.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We never stop moving forward (no matter how small the step)
- We earn leadership through humility, optimism, and ownership.
- We employ an investor’s mindset.
What you will enjoy:
- Fully remote work flexibility
- Competitive salaries and room for professional growth.
- Values-driven culture that encourages transparency and open communication
- Access to creative and educational events hosted at the Packback office
- Casual dress code
- Our office pup, Pepper!
- Note: She is a registered emotional support dog and has become part of our team. With that, we want to respect any and all pet allergies. If you do have dog allergies please let us know right away and we will be sure to put a solution in place.
Our commitment to diversity:
Working in the Education Technology space, Packback believes it is an ethical necessity for us to work to build a diverse and inclusive team, to help us better consider the needs of our diverse audience of students with a wide range of educational backgrounds and educational needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.