Email Marketing Specialist at Reverb
We are looking for a creative, technical Email Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team and help us grow our email marketing practice. In this role, you will collaborate with Reverb’s brand and product marketing teams to build and optimize email marketing campaigns that inspire, educate, convert, and retain music makers of all levels from around the world.
This position is located in our Chicago, IL office and will report to our Sr. Manager, Growth on the Marketing Team.
- Partner with teammates to lead, develop, produce, launch, and optimize targeted communications via email, push notifications, and in-app messaging
- Own and update the email marketing calendar and drive the campaign production schedule to ensure timely and accurate campaign launches
- Continuously optimize campaign performance by developing and automating engaging content and recommending metrics-based testing and targeting
- Compile, analyze, and deliver weekly reporting and insights to improve future campaigns
- Quality assure and proof campaigns to ensure compliance with briefs, accurate tracking, programming guidelines, and content strategy
- 3+ years of online and direct response marketing experience with success executing targeted email marketing programs
- Experience working with various Email Service Providers (ESPs) and running email campaigns; bonus if you have worked in the Braze Marketing Automation Platform
- Shown digital and content marketing expertise with strong visual, programming, and copywriting skills
- Detail-oriented and have shown success in delivering high quality, innovative, and engaging campaigns
- Preferred: You understand CAN-SPAM/CASL requirements, email design standards, inbox deliverability, and you have built HTML/CSS emails previously
- You are enthusiastic about contributing to a marketplace that serves the creative community! You care deeply about the customer experience!
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents (you read it right: no premiums!)
- Life, AD&D, and supplemental long-and short-term disability insurance
- A matching 401(k)
- A flexible take it as you need it PTO policy
- 12 weeks of gender-neutral parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child
- Up to $7,500 reimbursement of adoption-related expenses
- Ways to give back to you community through a charitable contribution match and volunteer time off
At Reverb, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Reverb is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.