Email Marketing Specialist
- Lead the development and execution of all email campaigns.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Day-to-day management of email campaigns including but not limited to editing messages, leading design and copy reviews, structuring A/B test, scheduling deliveries, and reporting on results.
- Track and analyze email performance and conversion metrics, and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of each campaign and the overall channel.
- Manage inbox reputation of emails.
- Identify and develop new email opportunities to increase engagement and traffic, and customer lifetime value.
- Present results and findings to clients and give one-to-one attention to each campaign.
- Collaborate with all teams across cleverbridge (Sales, development, client management, etc) to identify how email can play an important role in their efforts.
- Craft additional campaigns to support other marketing channels as needed, including social media and affiliate marketing.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Detail oriented, curious, and loves learning through experimentation
- Possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to independently derive insights from data
- Appreciate feedback and value honest, thoughtful critique
- Comfortable with working under pressure in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Adaptable self-starter with a focus on driving work forward
- Have excellent verbal and written communication, and comfortable presenting in front of groups and clients.
- BA/BS; Marketing, Business or related field
- 2+ years marketing campaign management and optimization
- HTML proficient
- Expertise in email, specifically ExactTarget and WhatCounts (preferred)
Read Full Job Description