Email Marketing Specialist
What you'll do
Affinitiv is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our team at our downtown Chicago office. In this role you will report to the Manager, Email Services.
As an Email Marketing Specialist with Affinitiv, you’ll develop your skills in campaign management and client relations as you play a role in the success of client marketing strategies. You’ll build and launch email campaigns, learn about the automotive marketing space, and be part of a team that puts the pedal to the metal.
- Create, proof and launch HTML marketing emails based on Client requests
- Use a combination of pre-designed proprietary templates and Photoshop/Dreamweaver to meet Client needs
- Take responsibility for your own work but participate in a team to reach weekly/monthly goals
- Work with external sales staff to reach Client needs
- Ensure all content submitted within the applications follow OEM guidelines and are fully functional
- Assist with OEM program execution
- Provide input during phases of department transition
What we are looking for
- 1-3 years’ experience working in Digital Communications, Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, or Web Development
- HTML/CSS intermediate level experience
- Strong time management & organizational skills required
- Ability to manage heavy workloads
- Strong understanding of the English language
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing/Advertising, Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Dreamweaver) intermediate level experience
- Automotive or Automotive Industry knowledge and/or experience are a plus
Affinitiv is a marketing technology company built on advanced analytics and a leading-edge technology platform, enabling car manufacturers and dealers to produce, manage, measure and optimize multi-channel communications. Our partners include the strongest automotive brands in the world such as Lexus, Acura, Porsche, Kia, BMW, Audi and many others. Affinitiv offers competitive compensation and sales incentives, a comprehensive benefits package, a casual and employee-friendly work environment, and more.
Affinitiv is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.