Email Marketing Specialist at Braintree
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
Check us out - Braintree on LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook | Twitter
EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Braintree is seeking a self-starting, enthusiastic and highly organized Email Marketing Specialist to join our growing Marketing Operations team. You will drive the strategy and execution of our customer lifecycle campaigns. Once you have a strong understanding of our entire customer journey, you’ll develop campaigns to optimize customer satisfaction, engagement, cross-sell, upsell, retention, and compliance.
- Own end-to-end production of emails including strategy, project management, creative, coding, QA testing, building audience segments, A/B testing and reporting.
- Identify opportunities to improve campaigns through data development, personalization, dynamic content to increase conversion and engagement.
- Continually evaluate our existing automated campaigns for improvements and develop new automated campaigns based on customer insights.
- Project manage ad-hoc email campaigns initiated by external stakeholders. Brief stakeholders on the email operations processes and deliverables.
- Manage our email pipeline and keep stakeholders updated on asset due dates.
- Improve database hygiene by removing duplicates and validating email addresses.
- Maintain marketing automation platform integration with CRM and assist with integration of additional platforms into the marketing tech stack.
- Monitor email health metrics, deliverability, sender score, IP address statuses to ensure high deliverability of emails into the customer’s inbox.
- Document processes and procedures for marketing workflows and campaigns in our Wiki.
- Work with internal teams to execute strategic side projects to grow the Braintree business.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience with marketing automation, lifecycle marketing and analytics
- Campaign experience with Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS and email design - understanding of email coding and best practices, including responsive design
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce.com, database management best practices
- You love creative problem solving. Whether its testing new tactics to improve metrics or troubleshooting an issue, you’re ready to dig in to get results.
- You pay attention to the details. Anything worth doing is worth doing right, every time.
- You are excited to join a driven team. You are ready to bring your upbeat positive attitude to a fast-paced team that values your creative talents and analytical skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You’re eager to acquire new skills and responsibilities as our business grows and changes.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply. You can also check out our FAQ!