Email Marketing Specialist at Avant
What you do at Avant:
- Execute day-to-day email campaigns from end to end, including customer segmentation, creation of creative assets (with creative team) and validation of sends.
- Track and report on email performance KPIs and use to drive further optimizations (Deliverability, opt out rate, click through, conversion, etc)
- Execute a thoughtful A/B and multivariate testing regimen (subject lines, layout, creative, time + frequency, segmentation, etc.)
- Collaborate with legal & compliance to ensure we are growing in a responsible manner
- Be our inhouse email communication expert, provide valuable insights across departments (ie. provide operational or transactional email enhancement)
- Utilize data to provide additional insights into testing strategies for email channel.
- Create and maintain proactive and actionable reporting tools to identify further optimizations.
- Proactively identify and resolve technical data upload and/or structure concerns that could affect email performance.
- Continuously track and ensure ISP performance for email deliverability, SPAM compliance, and email list management.
What you might own at Avant:
- Responsible for day-to-day email marketing activities: email and campaign creation, scheduling, testing, tagging and delivery of strategic programs.
- Manage one-off and automated campaigns through our email service provider or marketing automation platform.
- Ensure list accuracy with regular audits of email sends using SQL to verify that the right customer is getting the right email at the right time.
- Rectify technical issues related to HTML/dynamic templates, list segmentation, suppressions, and reporting.
- Test, measure and optimize campaigns through various techniques including A/B testing, personalization, creative, timing and targeting.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years experience executing email campaigns using ESP or marketing automation platform.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data and metrics to continually optimize marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of basic SQL, HTML/CSS - a big plus.
- Experience working with Responsys, a plus
- A passion for problem solving and naturally detail-oriented