Email Operations Specialist
- Job Description:
Guaranteed Rate’s industry-leading marketing team is looking for a savvy Email Operations Specialist to help drive acquisition and customer loyalty through our email channels. They will be responsible for leading email production while managing marketing technology systems which empower our Loan Originators to market to their customer and referral databases. By analyzing customer information, industry best practices and marketing technology strategies, this email specialist will ensure our email platforms and campaigns are useful and valuable originators and customers. This self-starter has a unique opportunity to revamp our existing production process and contribute to one of the leading marketing teams in Chicago!
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $23 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company. Having gone through explosive growth Guaranteed Rate has maintained being highly entrepreneurial while maintaining a healthy work life balance. If you’re interested in working with motivated and intelligent people while disrupting an industry then we want to talk with you.
Our home base is an old textile building that’s been turned into a hip office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer and an open floor plan – no cubicle life here. There are a few offices, but we totally outnumber the office dwellers. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Free 20 minute monthly massages. It’s true, we don’t want you to be a cramped-up mess.
- A free on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. All meals are subsidized so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $20 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, Cross Fit or boxing. We like our folks healthy and happy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with wifi, two bars, music, grills, umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, short-term disability, company-paid life insurance and legal assistance for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
While we don’t allow jeans, we also don’t allow suits. We want you to just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
We’re just gonna give it to you straight – you’ll:
- Lead email production team and operational strategies
- Manage multiple email platforms and associated email assets
- Troubleshoot production issues; liaise with IT, Development and other internal teams when needed to resolve problems
- Field Loan Originator requests and foster good relationships with them in the process
- Generate and analyze email reporting, using data to inform email strategies and solutions
- Develop, test and measure campaign strategies; manage QA/UAT
- Manage and meet campaign and platform development timelines to empower email team and originator success
- Plan for platform implementation and migration
- Supervise email operations staff
- Provide expertise and training for day-to-day email production
Here’s what you’ll need to bring to the table:
- 5-7 years of email production experience that includes the management of sophisticated campaigns
- Solid project management skills that demonstrate the ability to manage priorities and set and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy and efficiency of the deliverables
- Good working knowledge of modern marketing/email automation platforms and CRM
- Understands and executes on email best practices, campaign management, QA, compliance and data management
- Technical expertise in producing email campaigns, reporting, data segmentation and targeting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively between internal clients, vendors and partners
- Ability to think both strategically, tactically, and creatively
Who is Guaranteed Rate?
Guaranteed Rate is one of the ten largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 175 offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $65 billion in home purchase loans and refinances since 2000. Visit www.guaranteedrate.com for more information.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.