Enterprise Sales Marketing Communications Specialist
Want to use your Marketing experience to help Groupon optimize our biggest brands?
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a dynamic, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
The Enterprise Sales Strategy team is looking for a new team member to craft internal and external marketing communications, develop and maintain pitch decks, account reviews and info sheets, and assist in various projects pertaining to new business, merchant development and product developments. The Enterprise Sales Marketing Communications Specialist will report to the Sr. Manager of Enterprise Sales Strategy and work closely with the rest of the Enterprise Sales team as well as cross functional teams across different organizations.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
- You will design new business materials including pitch decks/presentations, client facing account reviews, one sheeters and various content to attract, retain, and grow business
- You will build, revise and edit pitch decks and account reviews working under tight deadlines with a strong eye for detail
- You will collaborate with sales teams to understand unique needs, goals and objectives of meetings with prospective and existing merchants to ensure right content is developed
- You will align with Sales Analyst, Revenue Management, Marketing and Consumer Insights teams to obtain and utilize relevant case studies, insights, and materials to help articulate and tailor Groupon’s value proposition to big brands
- You will become fluent in Groupon’s suite of product offerings in order to facilitate internal communications and training sessions for new product enhancements and development
- You will own external and internal facing collateral organization for the Enterprise Sales team to utilize on an ongoing basis
- You will partner with the global marketing team to ensure brand guidelines are consistently maintained
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- 1+ years prior experience working within an advertising/marketing agency or in-house creative department
- Proficiency in PowerPoint & Google Slides
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or similar
- Strong creative, analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Strong relational skills with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.