Events & Field Marketing Specialist
Field Marketing Specialist Job Description
Title: Events & Field Marketing Specialist
FourKites is looking for our first Events & Field Marketing Specialist to help us build and execute our events portfolio. This will include trade shows, conferences, FourKites-led customer and prospect-facing events, and Visibility.
This role is crucial to building pipeline, so the ability to support all aspects of event planning and execution, and manage multiple projects at once, is a must. This person will be a liaison between sales, field teams, other marketers, and will work hand in hand with our newly-built events and field marketing team to flawlessly execute events that help FourKites achieve our demand generation and awareness goals. This candidate should come from a software or IT environment, be highly organized, detail-oriented, results-driven, and creative.
- Support the build and execution of integrated regional marketing programs aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to demand generation campaigns, executive programs, field events, account-based efforts, direct mail, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Support successful delivery of field events, including materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, F&B, & logistics.
- Cover logistics responsibilities for the execution of conferences and trade shows, including budget / payment management, working with outside vendors, handling paperwork associated with trade show execution, staffing coordination, collateral and booth graphics, and post-show support
- Order promotional items for field marketing purposes
- Manage project plans for larger events, including deliverables, timelines, resources, supporting content and communications strategy (pre- and post show emails, social, etc.)
- Prepare reports on the effectiveness of each event
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or sales in a software company
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time with excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Ability to travel 30% as required
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.