We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
What we are looking for:
We are hiring an accomplished and dynamic Event Marketing Manager with a proven record for delivering highly successful events including trade shows, virtual events, customer conferences, webinars, thought leadership events, partner event marketing and experiential opportunities. In this role, you will build comprehensive event marketing plans to support business and marketing goals and drive outstanding results. You will lead a holistic approach that aligns events with the marketing strategies and drive engagement and traffic prior, during and post event. You are comfortable working cross-functionally with product marketing, PR, sales, content, demand gen, engineering teams and leadership. You have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and are able to confidently take ideas and run with them.
Reporting to the head of brand marketing and working closely with stakeholders across the organization, the Event Marketing Manager will play a key role in enhancing our brand and supporting business goals.
About the Role:
- Supports the development of the event annual strategies and plans for Fast Radius across trade shows, proprietary events, webinars (both on-demand and live), third-party conferences, partner events and additional experiential event marketing opportunities.
- Leads the project management in support of event logistics and planning including managing show organizers, partners, speakers, contracted resources/vendors and venues.
- Aligns with the communications team on all event-related communications including pre, during and post event communications and event messaging documents.
- Develops annual calendar for industry events, speaking opportunities and industry awards and aligns with the PR team on speaker abstract and industry award submissions.
- Collaborates with creative teams on design planning, marketing assets, interactive and video display. Handles event registrations, invitations, promotional give-a-ways, event surveys, budget tracking as well as analysis, tracking and reporting on event ROI.
- Explores and assesses new event opportunities to drive business goals and drive increased event ROI.
- BA/BS marketing, communications or related7+ years experience in B2B event planning and/or experiential marketing
- Experience in developing and executing event plans across in-person and digital events
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple vendors to execute events including exhibit agencies, trade show organizers, agencies to support digital events.
- Strong writing skills to effectively communicate event plans and messaging across teams Thrives in fast-paced environment with strong project management skills to manage multiple priorities
- Experience working cross-functionally working with multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel to support event needs as events move back to in-person events.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description