Events Marketing Manager
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management solutions for the enterprise.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform.
Offering a new and better approach to Business Continuity Management, Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
Fusion Risk Management is seeking an enthusiastic Events Marketing Manager with solid experience in B2B event planning to help plan high quality events, elevate our brand presence, and create a high touch customer experience. The Events Marketing Manager produces events from beginning to end. This involves project management, including timelines and critical path management and top-notch execution. The role also heavily interacts with clients, including scheduling and leading status calls and meetings. The position requires extreme attention to detail and high level of customer focus.
The Events Marketing Manager will closely collaborate with other marketing team members, internal stakeholders, executives and vendors, as well as customers, prospective customers and partners.
The specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop and manage multi-year event calendar including national and regional industry conferences and tradeshows, national and regional user group meetings, seminars and related marketing events in the US, Canada and UK
- Deliver engaging field marketing events that drive our brand reputation for innovation and customer success, and our company culture of authenticity, fun and professionalism.
- Collaborate with and coordinate the efforts of design agency and marketing services vendors to deliver creative and effective company presence at each event.
- Collaborate with other Fusion marketing team members to effectively promote events aligned with overall marketing objectives.
- Lead planning meetings across marketing groups, driving alignment against shared objectives.
- Project management including planning, budgeting and expense management, venue selection, vendor sourcing and management, staffing needs and options.
- Manage all event logistics and conduct on-site event management at major events.
- Develop pre-event status reports, post-event reports, and budget tracking.
- Ensure success and excellence in execution of all events.
- Gather and analyze event, industry and competitive data to ensure effectiveness and business results.
- Write marketing event copy and utilize Fusion’s Marketing Automation System (Pardot) and other database resources to execute and monitor event promotions.
Estimated to be 35%. (Some weekends -- 3 to 6 industry conferences per year require Sunday travel for set up and evening event starts).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-7 years of experience managing tradeshows and conferences, seminars, user group meetings, and related field marketing events
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, manage issues and ensure seamless experiences
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Detail oriented and results oriented
- Flexible and resourceful, willing to dig through ambiguity to find the best solution
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software (Pardot, WordPress)
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to act diplomatically
- Team player
- Flexible, “can-do” attitude
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.