Executive Travel and Events Manager at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves three years in a row 2021, 2020, 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
You are looking for your next opportunity as an Executive Travel and Events Manager to be responsible for organizing and streamlining project workflow and all travel management for the Executive team at Project44! You will need to anticipate needs, be resourceful, think critically and offer solutions to problems. You will be coordinating all travel and offsite meetings for the leadership team. Your position will be fast paced, always moving, and rewarding!
Responsibilities: What you’ll do:
- Maintain and manage calendars in Outlook, including heavy coordination of executive travel arrangements and itineraries
- Coordinate onsite and offsite vendor meetings, office work orders and some facilities management
- Coordinate board meetings and Zoom conference meeting setup
- Coordinate team events and cultural venues with Office Manager as directed by senior leadership
- Manage monthly travel and expense reports for DEO and CEO
Requirements: The experience you should have
- Experience with domestic and international travel required
- 3+ years of Assistant or Executive Support Experience
- Experience with Event Coordination
- Calm under pressure and able to think quickly on your feet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable planning and attending events in office
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.