Field Development Manager at Pampered Chef
At Pampered Chef, the Field Development Manager is charged with helping our independent field directors to be successful in growing their Pampered Chef businesses. Through teamwork and collaboration with key teams in the home office, the Field Development Managers will create programs that align with the company’s strategic vision to grow our independent Directors businesses which will drive revenue for the company and compensation for our Directors.
- Drive the recruiting and director development efforts of high potential Directors and above by utilizing a consistent coaching model (defined by the Field Strategy Team), establish growth goals (KPI measurements) and hold these
- Synthesize sales data and create strategy to drive performance within our top leadership
- Directors accountable for their identified KPI’s.
- Drive sales strategy through innovative techniques
- Diagnose field leader’s performance issues and develop group and personalized coaching plans. Working with field leaders will include; one-on-one business planning sessions, in field training at team meetings & aspiring leader meetings, opportunity events, and show observations to improve show experience.
- Regularly and proactively provide recognition to field leadership and coach leaders to provide effective downline recognition.
- Support company pilot programs by coaching the field leaders through a change management process.
- Collaborate with the Field Strategy Team to provide feedback/input on consultant and leadership training needs.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to other company programs that will drive field leader’s performance.
- Collaborate with the Meetings Team to provide input for conference workshops. Partner with field to develop, coach and conduct conference workshops.
- Responsible for monthly conference calls with field leaders. These calls will cover the state of the business, monthly program updates, training and address any question or concerns.
- Provide feedback from the field to key areas of the home office.
- Lead corporate projects and/or participate on project teams as assigned
- Manages travel budget
- Minimum 40% travel and at times up to 60%.
- Situational Adaptability
- Manages Ambiguity
- Develops Talent
- Instills Trust
Measures of Success:
- Ability to drive revenue
- Director development
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or in related field preferred.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in sales training and coaching best practices, in the direct selling industry or in a commission-based sales organization.
- Minimum 4 years of corporate experience working in the direct selling industry
- Strong analytical acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Strong PC skills required; proficiency with MS Windows and MS Office.
- Strong skills in the use of PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Zoom, Webinars, and Facebook live
- Have the presence and credibility to engage in business level discussions with independent field leaders.