Position Title: Field Marketing Manager
Job Description - Field Marketing Manager
Bringg’s SAAS technology platform helps the world’s leading retailers and logistics providers scale up their delivery and logistics, delivering exceptional customer experiences. A recognized industry leader in an industry experiencing rapid growth and change, Bringg is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to accelerate growth by driving demand and supporting Bringg’s rapidly expanding sales team.
If you’re an energetic, collaborative, creative marketing professional looking to accelerate your career by executing nationwide marketing programs, this could be the position for you. The Field Marketing team supports in-market activation, sales activity through the deal lifecycle, partner marketing and customer success. This role will be an integral part of the global organization and national team, helping to build new capabilities and strategies on the ground.
This position is responsible for initiating and supporting field sales and success throughout the sales funnel and customer lifecycle, from running in-market activities and collaborating with Performance Marketing on pipeline generation, to developing sales collateral and training, and developing customer advocacy.
Bringg is more than a hyper-growth company reshaping an industry. We are a team in every sense of the word, working together to build something remarkable. We expect every team member to lead from the front, to excel in their area of responsibility, and to have a great time doing it. We are most successful when we do what we love.
- Develop the in-region field marketing plan to support sales and success objectives, growing the customer base, enabling expansion and customer advocacy across The Americas.
- Develop targeted marketing plans that bridge corporate resources and priorities with regional opportunities and partner activities. This role will need to establish a close and efficient two-way communication with in-market field sales and success teams.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution and optimization of the field marketing plan.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a B2B technology company
- Ability to think strategically and articulate strategic positioning and initiatives to the market and field representatives
- Constant learner that is always abreast of the latest trends in the market, and in B2B marketing
- Proven ability to create content and marketing materials for sales
- Experience supporting a diverse sales organization
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to prioritize, delegate and maintain multiple initiatives.
- Proven ability to excel in a demanding, fast paced environment, finding creative solutions to near term challenges and building sustainable programs to address long-term needs
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate team player, with the experience and confidence to collaborate with senior leadership.
- Preferred: Hands on experience with both marketing and technology technologies, such as SalesForce, Gong and Showpad
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Preferred: MBA or equivalent experience