Field Marketing Specialist - AMS West, FinServ at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking a high-performing, customer-centric individual to join the Americas marketing team as a Field Marketing Specialist supporting companies in the financial services industry. This position reports into the Director of Field Marketing for the region and will support one Sr. Field Marketing Manager in addition to the director.
The Field Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Sr. Field Marketing Manager on planning and executing marketing activities that generate and accelerate pipeline. Activities will be account-specific/highly targeted and a supplement to existing programs (webinars, user groups, field events, tradeshows, etc). The Field Marketing Specialist will also work closely with sales teams, extended cross functional teams in the enterprise and with customer champions in accounts where marketing is engaged, as well as our agencies with the purpose of ensuring the timely development and execution of programs that require additional expertise (content writing, video production, social advocacy, etc).
Essential Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and nurture relationships with the regional sales team
- Build and nurture relationships with customers and partners of ServiceNow
- Work together with the Sr. Field Marketing Manager, being that strong support arm on planning and execution of marketing activities
- Work with marketing agencies and manage projects as needed
- Secure venues, staff and speakers for assigned events
- Lead calls with sales and those hosting events to review objectives, day of logistics, and post-event follow-up plan
- Provide online or onsite event support that includes executive events, hands-on workshops, customer vendor fairs, go live celebrations, charity events, and more
- Maintain a global calendar of marketing activities that is reported out bi-weekly
- Manage store inventory and make shipments in support of marketing activities
- Ensure system updates on campaigns for timely follow-up by inside sales and accurate reporting of ROI
- Submit purchase requests for marketing supplies and activity expenses (thorough follow-through required)
- Engage with Inside Sales Representatives and Account Development Representatives on marketing campaigns to qualify new leads and drive new opportunities
- Share best practices with field marketing colleagues to understand what works in region and collaborate on ways to improve existing campaigns & programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years marketing or sales experience in a comparable industry
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills required
- Budget-conscious mentality
- Creative problem solver and resourceful executer
- Strong attention to detail targeting high profile, financial services accounts
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize independently and delegate tasks to contractors or agencies when appropriate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment under tight timelines; acts daily with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional skills in managing multiple projects simultaneously, holding teams accountable to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, Dynamics, Marketo, and Tableau a plus
- 10 to 15% domestic travel (West & Central US) when travel reopens
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.