Field Marketing Specialist
Ansarada is a founder-led fast growth global SaaS company. Recently raising $24 million in Series A funding, it’s exciting times ahead here and we’re hoping to IPO in the next 18-months.
We’re building out a team of All Stars who aren’t afraid to dive for the ball and really get into the game, and they can be found working in offices around the globe. We know home games are all about the atmosphere created, and this is why we foster an exciting and inclusive environment. We want you to be your best with us, which is why we provide you with all the necessary tools and equipment you need to flourish and to advance your personal development. Not to mention the benefits you’ve come to appreciate from a fast-growing tech company including an onsite gym, wellness program, healthy snacks, and the flexibility required for success.
What you’ll do?
Based out of our Chicago office, you’ll be helping grow our brand in the AMER region through events, local campaigns, sponsorships and your savvy use of Pardot. You’ll be directly involved in the creation of campaigns, and will be the go-to person on the ground for our sales team. In true SaaS growth style, it’s not a traditional role, so you’ll be helping to define it as we go.
Identifying and acquiring new leads is your main game, but helping to nurture them right through the cycle is where your talents will shine. While this role is definitely marketing, you’ll be working directly with sales to ensure opportunities aren’t missed, and they’re getting the most out of your fabulous events and local campaigns.
What are you responsible for?
- Funnel Orchestration: Own and nurture the MQL lead funnel, working to develop nurture campaigns to drive qualified leads to the Sales team
- Events & Client Functions: drive the planning, implementation and follow-up of all local events with the Sales Team. Arrange dinners, breakfast, lunch and learn or cocktail events; coordinating event spaces, rooms and organizing catering. Drive attendance at events through customized contact and outreach programs
- Communications: drive local communications to customers and arm the Sales team with external campaigns and messaging related to product releases and other marketing updates/campaigns.
- Campaigns: Provide support for marketing campaigns, tracking and analysis. Support the development and creation of weekly and monthly editorial, events and campaign calendars. Work with the sales team to help design sales and marketing materials.
What should you possess?
- 3+ years experience in a marketing role (ideally within a SaaS/startup environment)
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong skills with Salesforce & Pardot (or another CRM)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (ability to communicate across various functions including design, technology, marketing, and vendors)
- Excellent grammatical skills needed; ability to copy edit/write online promotional messaging