Global Director of Marketing Demand Generation and Operations
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Being a Global Director of Marketing Demand Generation and Operations at iManage means…
You will be hands-on team leader preferably in Chicago or Santa Clara, California, and collaborating with a global marketing team. Your team will drive strategy and execution for demand generation campaigns across all channels, including paid and organic media, social, email, and events. You will be responsible for marketing operations including technology to measure and evaluate campaigns and regularly communicate progress to leadership. Although you are an autonomous leader, you understand that collaborating and communicating with the other marketing functions, sales and product groups is critical to our success.
- Demand Generation – Lead a small team to develop and deliver programs to maximize awareness, channel optimization and demand generation. Streamline and execute account-based marketing initiatives
- Digital Marketing – Develop best in class digital user experience with compelling digital assets and customer journey strategies. Manage website refresh, optimization and maintenance for targeted audience information delivery and lead generation
- Operations & Analytics – Build end to end pipeline process and enable it with modern tech stack and analytics. Evolve revenue funnel metrics from marketing qualified leads to close. Monitor conversion rates and optimize campaigns at each stage of the funnel. Maintain a consistent feedback loop and continuously optimize marketing-to-sales hand-off processes
- Global event management – Manage extensive events calendar including industry’s largest global user conference.
- Field Marketing – In addition to the Global role, direct support for the NA Sales organization with ABM and lead generation activities.
- Team Leadership - Manage and develop demand gen and operations team. Direct reports include Operations and Analytics manager, Events Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
- Collaboration and Communication: Create and maintain collaborative relationships between Global Sales, Operations, and Marketing to achieve common objectives. Effectively communicate reporting on demand gen's strategy and performance to key stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience with at least 3+ years working in and managing a demand gen or digital marketing team in a B2B enterprise technology environment
- Understanding of enterprise account topologies and the sales and marketing motions required to land and expand. Experience with legal market, document management and AI software a plus but not manadatory
- Passion for designing and optimizing processes that keep team members agile, focused, and effective
- Experience managing third-party vendors IE agencies and contractors
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo and building lead engagement process
- Able to structure, process, and combine qualitative and quantitative data to draw and share insightful conclusions
- Strong planning, organizing, analytical, and prioritizing skills
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record of building mutually enhancing relationships with a broad range of peers and executives
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural, highly remote global team