ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Title: Global Industry Marketing Manager – Financial Services
Location: Santa Clara, San Francisco, Chicago, New York
Work matters. It's where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. At ServiceNow, we put people at the heart of everything we do. We're dedicated to bringing a smarter way to workflow TM to people everywhere.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you're an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow."
We seek an action-oriented industry marketer who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing industry. We need someone that will thrive as an individual contributor to our talented industry team. This person will be responsible for supporting the marketing strategy and driving key elements of the industry solution's content, messaging, and enablement to support our overall goal of establishing ServiceNow in the financial serveries industry. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Industry Marketing.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who demonstrates attention to detail and quality. The candidate needs the ability to clearly present our value proposition from specialist to the c-suite and describe how we help customers achieve their business outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive awareness around financial services industry thought leadership, customer success, solutions, assets, partners and customer community.
- Work across product management, field go-to-market, sales, and marketing teams to develop messaging, value propositions, and supporting collateral that describe the unique benefits of ServiceNow for organizations and the implications for the future of work.
- Create content for thought leadership, sales enablement, and pipeline demand generation, including white papers, eBooks, blogs, scripts, sales training, success guides, internal communications, industry, and ServiceNow-sponsored events.
- Present content to internal and external audiences, including sales kickoff, sales training, executive briefing center, Knowledge, Now at Work, webinars, industry conferences, and analyst briefings
- Help support key conferences and regional events - including speaker selection, content reviews, and messaging support.
- Champion the buyer's journey and deliver content and assets to appropriate stages for a great user experience and campaign optimization.
- Helps develop and deliver sales training content to improve funnel and sales performance.
- Act as a spokesperson for ServiceNow products and solutions.
- Identify, validate and develop cross-organizational use cases for our products and solutions.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Natural empathy for and understanding of customers' needs across multiple types of organizations and industry sub-verticals.
- The ability to generate ideas for how our products can make our customers and partners more successful.
- Creative messaging skills with ability to translate technical information to value- and benefit-focused content.
- Passion about technology and the possibilities of shaping the future of how people work.
- The ability to be both hungry and humble
- Curiosity about new technologies and markets, and how customers in financial service industries use technology to drive innovation and efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of industry marketing or marketing experience
- Experience working in or marketing to the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of the Financial Services buyer
- Content curation/development experience targeting Financial Services audiences
- Experience in insight-driven, content-led marketing working with the business and marketing leadership
- Excellent written communication skills
- Storytelling, content customization, project management
- Enterprise software or SaaS experience
- Must be comfortable with social media and community participation
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Up to 25% travel to support sales efforts and industry events, as global health situations permit
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.