ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
We’re growing fast. Really fast. Since 2016, ActiveCampaign has added over 400 team members and two offices. In 2019, we pioneered the category Customer Experience Automation (CXA). We serve 100,000+ businesses in 170 countries, and we’re pushing to bring those numbers up.
That’s where you can help.
The content marketing team at ActiveCampaign includes writers, video producers, product experts, webinar runners, social media managers, and project management pros. We’ve already scaled traffic 2400%, and we’re setting our sights on something bigger.
As a Growth Content Marketer, you’ll help us scale. You’ll do that through your own writing, repurposing content, editing contributions, and making full use of content promotion resources across the marketing team.
You’ll make your mark on an already-successful content team to educate customers, generate new leads, and grow the ActiveCampaign brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Working across content, revenue marketing, product marketing, and brand to maximize the value of major brand activations
- Writing long-form educational content, search-optimized content, customer stories, and email/web copy
- Editing content contributions from ActiveCampaign partners and subject matter experts
- Repurposing content across media types, including webinars, videos, blog posts, and downloadable resources
- Developing a deep understanding of the ActiveCampaign product and target audience
- Making cool content that people love
What is needed:
- 5+ years in a content marketing or digital marketing role
- Subject matter expertise in martech, growth, automation, or customer experience
- Strong writer, with experience across a range of content styles (SEO, infographic, web copy, email, blog post, customer story, data-driven analysis, etc.)
- You have probably written for an SMB audience, worked in a small business, or started a business as a side project
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.