What's the story?
In the Growth Marketer position at Fixer.com, you will start with the strong existing demand for our service, and work with our team to help us continue our rapid growth. Here are a few things you will have accomplished when you look back on your first year at Fixer:
- With a keen focus on New User Acquisition, you will have made progress on our entire marketing stack, and dramatically increased the number of new users who have tried our In-Home Fixing service in Chicago. You will have kept one steady eye on maintaining healthy CPAs, while your other steady eye has helped to optimize our ad campaigns, SEO, and landing page experiences.
- You also will have increased the rate of customers who use our service again (which is already a pretty healthy number, if we do say so ourselves). This focus on Repeat Users will have an outsized impact on our LTV metrics. Your success came from a focus on CRM, email communications, and content designed to keep Fixer front of mind.
- All the while, you will have helped Fixer expand into our first few markets beyond Chicago, helping the team write and refine our Market Expansion Playbook, which you'll use and adapt as you continue to work on future market expansions.
- Finally - and please don't tell anyone about this because it's a big secret - you will have helped us to launch and grow a new service that redefined customer expectations for service in the home.
You're so proud of all you have accomplished, and so are we.
- Manage our team of expert contractors
- Responsible for managing our Paid, Owned, and Earned Media approaches.
- Own the implementation of marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce content for our website and blog that attracts and converts customers through its valuable and engaging nature.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns
We know we're searching for a needle in a haystack. But we also know you're out there. If you tick all or most of these boxes, please do apply.
- We are looking for a Performance Marketer who loves to study the data and divine the truth.
- You should be organized, and a team player. We believe the best work comes from collaboration, not isolation.
- Customers are at the heart of your approach, and you get excited about learning from them and impressing them with your work.
- You take a strategic mindset, while also having a keen eye for details. You also like to wear lots of hats and take personal responsibility.
- Overall, you care deeply about doing the right things, and doing them right.
Fixer is a different kind of home repair service - merging modern technology and old fashioned customer commitment to get your home projects done right. If you're looking for a reliable choice - Fixer's got you covered.
We start by responding to you as fast as possible so you can start making progress right away. Then we match you with one of our highly skilled and vetted employee Fixers for the time that works best for you, often same-day.
In case you need more convincing, we're Chicago's #1 Handyman Service with over 9,000 5-Star Reviews from tens of thousands of customers. Give us a try, you'll be glad you did.
- Connect with us in Seconds: Chat us wherever you search for handypeople, book directly online (see our website) or text us for instant response.
- We Fix it All, Right! - Our women and men are skilled experts, solving a variety of issues in one trip. We believe in finishing our work, whether the job is big or small. Our team is comprised of 100% full-time employees who are licensed, bonded, and insured. No gig workers!
- Same-Day Estimate and Service - In the time it takes to get a call back from other folks, we can estimate, start + finish the same-day, saving you precious time and money!
- Transparent Pricing - We can give you instant estimates and pro-rate by the minute after the first hour. Our rate is $119/hr per Fixer. Simple!
We are a certified B-Corporation on a mission to improve our employees' skills and career opportunities, and increase the diversity of skilled tradespeople in the communities we serve. We have won the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for business ethics, hold an Angie's List Super Service Award, and are a Thumbtack Top Pro.