GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
The GoHealth Marketing team engages with millions of current and potential GoHealth customers with the goal of growing their satisfaction and usage of the GoHealth platform. The growth function on the marketing team runs hundreds of acquisition, engagement, upsell, cross-sell and education campaigns every year across each stage of our customer journey – acquisition/nurturing, conversion, retention, and referral. We carefully engage in a “test, learn, and scale” methodology across all of our digital experiences, running dozens of tests at any point in time designed to rapidly improve our customer experience and drive significant business results.
In this role, you will work closely with engineering, product managers, and channel marketers, and marketing operations to lead efforts to grow and retain our GoHealth customer base.
- Deeply understand our customers and what needs they’re seeking to fill when they come to our platform. Understand what drives them to choose us over someone else, remain with us, or churn.
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing organization and the product/engineering teams to create prioritized hypotheses on product offering and product experience iterations that can increase productivity of digital traffic by optimizing conversion and/or increasing “share of wallet”
- Translate customer insights into hypothesis-based A/B tests designed to increase our performance against KPIs focused on customer acquisition, satisfaction, and retention. Prioritize; run, measure and learn; work with marketing operations to scale/implement positive learnings
- Publish and maintain a learning agenda and repository of previous insights and learnings for the marketing organization and create a culture of data-driven learning in the organization
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required (ideally in a quantitative field )
- 2+ years of work experience in marketing, growth, strategy consulting or business operations
- Strong A/B testing experience
- A “love” of data – ability to manipulate data and use metrics to drive business results; excel experience is a “must” and SQL experience is preferred
- Experience working cross-functionally (bonus points for experience working with creative teams and engineers)
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time
- Familiarity with Web analytics toolsets such as Google analytics
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer